3.15.2006

pretty and articulate.

People will talk to you if you are pretty. I just met a VP of some very important bank. I also spoke to a renowed academic and authority on the field of. Then I proceeded to greet the national director of a government agency in another country (ok, my country) by his name. His wife ended up whispering me interesting stuff in the ear.
I bet that if I had not gulped down that huge cup of coffee this morning and if I hadn't worn the heels and the dangly earrings with the long necklace, the story would've been different. People, however, will only continue to talk to you if you have something to say.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anónimo ha dicho...

beauty = dangly earrings? but you're right... pretty people have the upper hand at first :) good for us lol...

2:43 p.m.  

Publicar un comentario

<< Home